Climber: Sky is the Limit is a game with a unique mixture of survival and simulation. As a player, you are a climber who takes on the most difficult and dangerous peaks on earth. To succeed you need to plan your journey carefully by preparing appropriate equipment, choosing a suitable trail, facing extreme weather conditions, and surviving. Conquer your limits, overcome your fear and reach the sky.
Reach the summit
Each expedition is different, and the journey to the top is a great challenge. Conquer your fear, face your limits and reach the summit. In order to do that: traverse dangerous trails using specialized equipment such as ice ax, lifelines, or carabiners.
Face numerous dangers
During the journey, you will face diverse obstacles like blizzards, chasms, vertical walls, steep traverses, icy slopes, and crevasses. The key to success is to plan your next steps wisely and use the appropriate equipment at the right time.
Plan your expedition
Before setting off, decide which trail is best to the top taking into account weather conditions and the weather windows. Sometimes it's better to take a chance and choose a more difficult route, but thanks to this you will be able to reach the summit before a snowstorm.
The key to survival is to have appropriate tools when you need one. Each piece of equipment has its weight but also makes your next step harder. Ensure you have enough food to recover your strengths, or you have a warm jacket and sleeping bag to warm up after a full-day climb.
Good timing also plays a great role during the expedition. In the high mountains, where weather changes quickly and night falls very fast, plan ahead to set up camp in the right place that gives you a chance to recover before the next challenging day.
- Scale some of the world’s most famous peaks like Everest, K2, Broad Peak, and others.
- Face a variety of environmental challenges from chasms, vertical walls, steep traverses, icy slopes, treacherous crevasses, and more.
- Use specialized equipment to traverse dangerous trails and slopes like ice axes, carabiners, and lifelines.
- Contend with and plan around harsh weather conditions like blizzards, extreme wind, and plummeting temperatures.
- Keep up your health and strength by balancing stamina, morale, temperature, and hunger.
- Plan every point of your journey, packing only the necessities, choosing your path (will you take the safer route or the risky one?), preparing for each day’s trek and weather conditions.
- Vie for contracts from sponsors for a chance to buy extra equipment and fund future excursions, but be advised they may include incredible challenges.
- An immersive experience that has been created to be as realistic as possible through consulting expert mountaineers...