Dark Lord Biganbad has - sigh - once again kidnapped the princess. But this time his evil schemes have gone too far and torn open a number of rifts between realities.
You start where most platformers finish at the bad guy’s castle and run, jump, fly, fight and occasionally dance through the kingdom on your quest to unearth the truth behind these rifts and put a stop to Biganbad, once and for all.
Key features include:
- Say no to stereotypes - From start to finish, your knowledge of traditional platformers will be flipped on its head.
- Five classic gameplay genres - Explore the worlds of platformer, shooter, hack-n-slash, jetpack and maze racer/puzzlers with no loading screens or wait times.
- More genres – Additional genres are explored in boss fights.
- Evolving soundtrack -Emmy-nominated composer Christopher Hoag (House M.D.) has created five variants of each song, cross-blended between worlds.
- Fusion play - Radically different game mechanics are employed in quick succession.
- Unique worlds - Each world is defined by its unique art and music, meaning you’ll always know whether you’re in Cartoonland, outer space or even feudal Japan.
- Control mapping - Five unique styles of play mapped to the same buttons, meaning you’re always in control.