Welcome to DFL2 !
An endless runner inspired by American Football and the NFL.
Embody a Running Back and dodge all the defenders on your way to the Endzone thanks to your skill moves !
DFL2 is a solo endless runner game that can be played in first or third person.
You unlock new modes, options and difficulties with your score and earn coins after each game, these coins allow you to buy new players with better skill moves and attributes, new stadiums, teammates and more.
The online leaderboard shows the best players of every mode, all around the world no matter the platform.
- Defender : Face the 11 Defenders Alone.
- Team : create your dream team and use your teammates to your advantage to avoid the defenders.
- Zombie : try to survive with only a flashlight and a little (very little) bit of hope against a horde of zombies.
- Drill : several drill to help you learn how to use the skill moves and know your enemies better. Includes the Parkour Drill, 10 parkours inspired by Ninja Warrior that only the most skillful will finish.
Options are optional modes that you can add to your game if you want, they allow 24 different game configurations possible.
- Defender / Team options :
- -> Bonus : a bonus is present in every stadium, giving you a temporary attribute boost if you get it.
- -> Obstacles : obstacles are on the field, use them to your advantage to avoid the defenders.
- -> Objectif : with this option, you embody a wide receiver and you need to stick to the game plan so that your quaterback can throw you the ball, pass through each 'door' until you reach the target and receive the ball !
- Zombie Options :
- -> Weapons : a weapon case is present in every stadium, use the weapons to kill the zombies. You can buy better weapons in the shop.
- -> Obstacles : obstacles are on the field, use them to your advantage to avoid the zombies.
- -> Objectif : same as above.
- Rain : the rain makes the field slippery, your moves are slower and you slip when you use skill moves.
- Fog : the fog prevents you from seeing the defenders coming.
Tutorials and videos are here to teach you every skill move.