Collector's Edition includes:
- Divine Divinity
- Beyond Divinity
- soundtrack (FLAC and MP3)
- design documents
Enhanced Edition features 1000's of enhancements including split-screen cooperative play and Source Hunter DLC.
Everything's more fun with a friend and Original Sin is no different! Drop-in, drop-out multiplayer lets you play online or in your living room, with local split-screen co-op and a controller-friendly UI. Adventure together or explore completely different places, right from the same sofa!
- Enjoy side-by-side co-op play with friends, family, and demons summoned from other-worldly planes
- Tired of your mouse and keyboard? Get full controller support for one and two players on all major platforms (PC, Mac, Linux)
- Hear the world come alive with full AAA voice-overs for all characters
- Enjoy a bigger and better story, with new quests, locations, and characters with new dialogue.
- Discover new battle styles with Dual Wielding, Wands, and Grenades - Try new game modes including Explorer Mode (for players who want to focus on story and/or are genre novices) and Honour Mode (for experienced tacticians ready to face brutal encounters, puzzles, and new monsters)
- New and improved user interface, graphics, animations, sounds, and visual effectsGather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit.
In Divinity:Original Sin you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.
Divinity: Original Sin is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game's epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.
Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely cooperatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!