Description: Don't Starve is a game where you are thrown into an unknown world, without anyone to guide or help you, and forces you to survive. You'll have to find food, make shelter, stay warm, fight foes that try and kill you in this mysterious world, and even interact with other characters to try and make it to the next day, and the next one. But, when you're ready to take on a new threat, and take the difficulty to the next level, you'll want to try the Don't Starve: Reign of Giants DLC. For in this addition to the main game, everything is about to change.
Now, you don't have to try and survive alone, or with just the characters from the original game. For in Don't Starve: Reign of Giants, there are three new characters to be with. Such as a "method actress" who has clearly gone too far. A Valkyrie, or a kid who is alive inside of a spider. No, seriously, that's Webber's story.
But of course, the real crux of Don't Starve: Reign of Giants is the new survival scenarios you're put in. For in this DLC, the whole year is available to struggle in. Seasons will come and season will go, and with each one there are new challenges you'll have to face. Rain, snow, intense heat, and more await you.
Which brings us to the world itself, for in Reign of Giants you'll find an even bigger world than before, with new biomes to try and live in, as well as survive in.
So, your world has grown, but the struggle is still the same. Stay alive, and Don't Starve.
- New playable characters: Reign of Giants adds two characters for players to discover and survive with. Play as Wigfrid, a stage actress who went a bit too far with method acting on her latest role, an ancient Valkyrie, or Webber, a young boy who lives inside the spider who tried to eat him long ago.
- Year-round starvation: Struggle through a full year of seasons as you experience the torrential rain falls of spring and the blistering heat of summer.
- A bigger, badder world: New biomes have been filled to the brim with new creatures and gatherables that will either help you survive - or kill you.
- An extra save slot: You asked, we delivered.
- Giants: They’re in the name for crying out loud!