This major addition to the game content includes the long-awaited espionage system (spying, infiltration and pillaging). It also includes an entire Major Faction, the Forgotten, whose gameplay is based on espionage.
A nightmare out of history, the Forgotten are a faction that all others thought to be lost or dead. Against their will they were forged into a tight society of violent and distrustful survivors, having spent the final years of the cataclysm alone on the surface of Auriga.
Now, as rifts in their society have led a splinter faction to declare its independence, the Forgotten are risking everything in the hopes that the other factions will accept them - or kneel before them.
Masters of deception, infiltration, and sabotage, the arrival of the Forgotten among the factions of Auriga will change everything.
- Take advantage of the new “Camouflage” and “Stealth” capacities and play with invisible units on the adventure map.
- Send your Heroes to infiltrate other empires unlocking access to detailed information about their activities. New army actions allow you to steal, capture, sabotage and even poison Governors!
- Defend your cities and Empire against potential infiltrations by using the new “Roundup” capacity and other counterespionage skills.
- Equip your Heroes and units with a set of new items, including the new “Scope” accessories, to give them espionage and counterespionage abilities.
- Slow your enemy’s progression by performing a new army action on the adventure map: pillage converted villages, extractors and watchtowers.