The best-selling farming simulation franchise makes a return with a new title that brings a complete overhaul of the graphics engine for maximum graphical fidelity and more complex and deep game mechanics to show everyone what an enjoyable and complete farming experience looks like.
Farming Simulator 19 takes a big step forward, introducing many exciting new features and bringing the most extensive vehicle roster the franchise has seen thus far! All of the vehicles and machines that you're going to use have been accurately recreated from various brands in the industry like John Deere, Massy Ferguson, Valtra, Case IH, and many more.
Expand your farm on brand new American and European environments with all new farming activities. New machinery is at your disposal, and new crops like oat and cotton are now present in the game. Your livestock of sheep, chickens, cows, and pigs is waiting for you to tend to them, and for the first time ever, players get to ride around their own horses on their land.
It isn't said that Farming Simulator 19 is the most complete farming game out there, as it features impressive and captivating graphics, over a hundred of accurately recreated farming vehicles and tools, all kinds of livestock and horses for the players to take care of and more. The game also lets you improve your farm online with family and friends as up to 16 players can join you on your journey. Community-created mods can also be downloaded and used to further enrich your farming simulation with player-created content.
- The biggest step forward for the Farming Simulator franchise, offering the most striking and immersive graphics ever
- Use and drive hundreds of faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including for the first time John Deere
- Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and for the first time horses
- Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open worlds loaded with farming activities
- Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your Farming experience with community-created mods