A gravity gripping, steampunk-styled, moody-beautiful, slingshot simulating puzzle pleaser. If you like Gravity Sling, Blast Off or Gears of Gravity, you’ll love this game.
Explore the vast uncharted mysteries of “The Rain” an incoming solar-system spanning cloud of rock, ice, metal, and other asteroids containing precious materials. This creates a boundless opportunity for wealth, and this is where you come in. In your role as sounding officer onboard Ptolemy Station, you are tasked with launching sub-etheric reconnaissance rockets into increasingly challenging gravity fields of iceteroids, theophosphorus, and quicksand clouds within The Rain in order to chart its vast riches.
- Set the speed and trajectory of each sub-etheric reconnaissance rocket, and launch into increasingly challenging gravity fields of iceteroids, theophosphorus, and quicksand clouds
- Ping each target as your rocket slingshots around obstacles, and use a limited afterburner to adjust your course
- A deep, compelling storyline makes G Prime more than just a puzzle game
- Choose between a host of ruthless corporations, each with its own rewards model - pick the one that matches your strategy to maximize profits
- Gorgeous, hand painted art
- Eerily atmospheric music
G Prime is the 3D Arcade-Inbred update to Soma Games award-winning iOS game from 2008. It’s the game we WANTED to make back then ...but didn't know how.
"A must buy if you like Puzzlers...Soma [has] done a grand job. G Prime is a solid puzzler, with a little more to think about than just aim and shoot." - Xbox Gamer Reviews
"A remarkable gravity puzzle game…" - Access Xbox
"Challenging to play, vexing to master, an all round enjoyable experience! Soma Games have certainly caught my attention with G Prime" - 10lb. Gamer
"Fun and challenging, a nice concept, and totally unique, not like anything else out there" - SMLpodcast
“...wow, this looks gorgeous, the devs truly made an effort here....” - Sloblock2000
“I already bought this game for Mac/PC and love it!” -cur33
“I love the concept of this type of game it won of my guilty pleasures.” -Vermithraxprot