Can you become king in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
Unfortunately, you can't become king in the game.
Can you own a castle in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
No, but some mods let you create castles and small villages.
How long is Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
You can beat Kingdom Come: Deliverance in 40 hours if you focus on the main storyline. Completing all the side activities requires up to 120 hours of game time.
Is Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 confirmed?
As of right now, the devs shared no information about a possible sequel.
How much is Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
You can buy Kingdom Come: Deliverance on Steam for 29,99€. However, you can buy a Kingdom Come: Deliverance key on HRK Game for a much lower price.
Buy a Kingdom Come: Deliverance key and
Explore a gigantic medieval world as Henry, a son of a blacksmith.
A furious civil war rages in the Kingdom and you find yourself in the middle of it once invaders attack your village and kill your friends and family.
You've escaped death, but you vowed to take revenge. Grab your sword and punish the men that did this to you!
Bohemia, lying in the center of Europe, has a rich culture, a ton of silver, and gigantic castles. However, when Emperor Charles IV died, the Kingdom started tearing itself apart.
Wenceslas, Charle's son, inherited the crown. But unlike his father, Wenceslas is lazy, self-indulgent, and incompetent. A monarch that lacks the skills and experience to hold this Kingdom together. The King of Hungary and Wenceslas' half-brother, Sigismund the Red Fox, notices his brother's weak will. He then kidnaps him and starts plundering the land of Bohemia for its riches.
Can the son of a blacksmith turn things around? You have no family or friends left, no home to go back to. But serving Lord Radzig is your path to revenge. Radzig is making a resistance against the invasion. Join him and enter a brutal civil war that will decide the future of Bohemia.
Those that buy a Kingdom Come: Deliverance key can expect the following features:
- A gigantic open world filled with realistic castles, fields, and more.
- Complete player freedom as you take on quests with multiple solutions and face the consequences of your actions.
- Stimulating combat experiences as you attack from a distance, up close, or the shadows with tons of unique combos.
- Complex character development that involves acquiring various skills, perks, and equipment.
- An immersive, dynamic world where your actions affect the people around you.
- Total historical accuracy, ranging from real historical characters to weapons and locations made with utmost attention to detail.