Ever wondered what would happen if you crossed Scrabble with an RPG? Now you don't have to, because Letter Quest is here!
Help Grimm and Rose, a couple of adorable grim reapers, defeat monsters, ghosts, evil bunnies and more using the power of words!
Letter Quest is a turn-based RPG where players attack monsters by spelling words. But be careful since the monsters know how to fight back - they can create different letter tiles such as poison, plague, stone, whirlwind, duplicator, spike and flipped, steal your health, heal themselves, use critical attacks, and much, much more!
Don't worry - Grimm and Rose have a lot of tricks up their sleeves too, including crystal tiles that give special bonuses, upgradeable weapons, books that provide unique boosts, special items, upgrades, potions, and more!
- 40 stages, with 4 unique ways to play each one
- Five separate areas, each with unique art and music tracks
- Tons of upgrades, books, potions, special items and weapons to help you on your journey
- Over 30 monsters to fight
- Boss monsters with unique abilities
- Over 6 hours of gameplay - much more if you choose to complete everything!
- 70 quests to complete
- 52 achievements
- A built-in dictionary of over 190,000 English words
All of the battles in Letter Quest can be played with keyboard - no more hunting for letters with the mouse if you don't want to! Simply type letters to add them to the current word, hit backspace to remove the last letter typed, and much more!
Letter Quest also supports setting key bindings for most hot-keys right in the game's options menu.
Every copy of Letter Quest comes with the full 8-song chiptune-y soundtrack, 4 high-res wallpapers, and some custom avatars.
About Bacon Bandit Games
We're a two-man Canadian game dev team attempting to make great games. Letter Quest is our first game, and we really hope that you enjoy it!