For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.
Combining cutting edge shooting mechanics with a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games.
• Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience
• Advanced Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
• Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
• A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames
• Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
• A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it’s fired to the moment of impact
• Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights
• New to the series, a compelling and addictive multiplayer experience to match the dark and relentless atmosphere of the single-player game
• Retired Feature: Online Multiplayer for Max Payne 3 on Mac will no longer be available in-game as of 5/31/14.
I'm not sure if there's another game I feel more conflicted about than Max Payne 3. The first two games rank amongst my personal favourites - particularly the second, which I think is one of the finest action shooters going. Max Payne 3 is at once better and worse than its predecessors. It has more ...
Of the three Max Payne games released so far, Max Payne 3 is the odd one out. But that’s only because Remedy is so good at imprinting its games with its own idiosyncratic personality. The third game may share a lot of the same DNA, and may also feature a metaphor-loving ex-cop killing gangste...
Using licensed music in a game is a risky maneuver. A song made for the radio or the club won't wasn't built to convey exactly what a game might be going for. It can be awkward and hokey beyond repair. But when deployed during a specific narrative beat or used on an in-game radio station, the right ...
COLLECT 5 GEMS WITH THIS PRODUCT
What is HRK gems?
English*, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazil
*languages with full audio support