There are racing titles that dare to be unique, there are ones that strive for graphic perfection, and there are those who try and be the most authentic game out there. But one game does all three at one time. Project Cars 2. The sequel to one of the most beautifully crafted games ever made is boldly going even farther to deliver that epic racing experience both on the track, on the road, in cars, and beyond. It's even grander in scope, even more authentic, and even more beautiful, and yes, we can back that up.
If you're ready to drive the fastest and coolest cars out there, then this game is for you. Plus, the game is being made even tighter in controls, even going so far as to make the game completely VR compatible to truly put you into the drivers' to give you a real experience.
And you'll need all of your driving skills on Project Cars 2 many kinds of tracks. There's the standard race track, sure, but there's also racing on dirt roads, or ones covered with ice. There will be hazards, and you'll need to navigate through them in order to win, else you'll crash and burn. The LiveTrack 3.0 feature makes sure that everything you do affects how your car performs.
Add to that the robust online feature and you'll truly see the grandness that is Project Cars 2.
The pinnacle of authenticity:
- Over 170 licensed cars from the most iconic brands
- Largest track roster of any console racing game ever
- Full VR support
- Revamped pad handling
The heat of competition:
- All-new vehicle types & motorsport classes, plus old favorites (Rallycross, GT, and more)
- Robust e-Sports functionalities and all-new online championships
The power of conditions:
- Race on varying track surfaces including ice, tarmac or dirt tracks
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic road surface transitions affect vehicle performance, grip, and handling in real-time with bleeding-edge tire physics and surface deformities
- Full 24-hour cycle faithfully recreates the atmospheric conditions and ambience of a specific time of year
PC Solved link to Facebook page when user selects the Facebook option on the Extras tab whilst Microsoft Edge is set as default browser on PC. Corrected multiple options in Photo Mode not being reflected when playing in VR. Solved VR flicker. Dedicated Server: corrected session duration automaticall...
Online / Multiplayer New game mode - The Online Championship game mode is now available, allowing players to compete online in full championships, spanning multiple rounds. Fixed an exploit where some players could load custom setups in Community Events when Default Setups are enabled. Improved logg...
My 2018 prediction: the demo is coming back, baby, back. With so many games to choose from, and so many big names that haven’t chart-topped with the expected ease, The Man will pursue new ways of making people crave his output. By new ways, I mean old ways. Free, limited demonstration editions...
COLLECT 5 GEMS WITH THIS PRODUCT
What is HRK gems?
*languages with full audio support