What is Raft?
Raft is an open-world survival game made by Redbeet Interactive.
How many people can play Raft?
Raft supports up to 8 people in multiplayer.
How to play Raft multiplayer:
One player needs to click "New Worlds" or "Load Worlds" and turn on "Friends can join". Players that want to join need to click on "Join World" and select the shown world.
How much is Raft on Steam?
You can buy Raft on Steam for 19,99€. But you can buy a Raft key on HRK Game for a lower price.
Buy a Raft key and
Challenge yourself by taking on the gigantic sea in this outstanding oceanic adventure. Make use of debris, work on your raft, and avoid the dangers of the ocean to survive!
Make use of everything
Your small raft is your world. With only a plastic hook, you need to survive the incredible vastness of the blue ocean alone. There's nothing to eat or drink, so what will you do?
Turn your raft into a home
When you and your friends buy a Raft key, the game throws you into the open sea with only one objective: stay alive. You need to gather resources and create a floating home that's going to ensure your survival.
A dire situation
The sea may be gigantic, but it's not full of resources. Make sure to pull any floating debris with your hook. When there's a chance, scavenge the reefs and islands for valuable resources. Just be careful and mindful of the man-eating sharks that lurk beneath the waves.
Raft and its Main Features:
- A thrilling multiplayer experience! Take on the big blue ocean alone or with your friends in an online co-op.
- Make use of your hook to pull nearby debris.
- Increase your chances of survival by making survival equipment, makeshift weapons, crop plots, and more.
- Work on your raft and build on it until it becomes a mini floating fortress.
- Use the research table to create new things.
- Sail and explore new places!
- Dive into the humongous sea and discover the secrets in the depths.
- Defend your floating home from danger!