A dark figure from the Twilight Realm has invaded the world of light. As Link™, a farmhand turned cursed beast, you'll join forces with the impish Midna, the Hyrule Resistance, and trusted (albeit unusual) allies to survive a quest that will take you to the farthest corners of Hyrule and beyond… to the Twilight Realm.
Restore light to the world, team up with the mysterious creature Midna and embrace the darkness to transform into a divine wolf.
Explore a vast Hyrule, a mysterious Twilight Realm, and masterfully-designed dungeons.
The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess is a critically acclaimed masterpiece, set in a massive world bursting with life—but also shadow. A dark figure from the Twilight Realm has invaded the world of light. As Link™, a farmhand turned cursed beast, join forces with the impish Midna and trusted (albeit unusual) allies to survive a quest that'll take you to the farthest corners of Hyrule and beyond… to the Twilight Realm. This emotional adventure is now on the Wii U™ console with improved visuals and controls—and new challenges. Choose Hero Mode to take 2x normal damage, or tap the Wolf Link amiibo™ figure to unlock the tough Cave of Shadows.
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD is the best way to experience this critically acclaimed game
- Explore a vast Hyrule, a mysterious Twilight Realm, and masterfully-designed dungeons
- Restore balance to the world with the aid of the impish Midna and your divine wolf powers
- Meet a cast of friendly folk and interesting characters, like the entrepreneurial baby Malo and even a yeti couple
- Enhanced visuals, additional controls, bonus challenges, and Miiverse™ functionality make the game feel fresh again
- Play in Hero Mode to take 2x the normal amount of damage—and do it without any heart drops to refill your health!
- Nab the exclusive Wolf Link amiibo™ figure to use in the upcoming Legend of Zelda™ game, launching in 2016 for the Wii U™ console
- Tap any of the other Legend of Zelda amiibo figures from the Super Smash series to unlock other bonuses, like extra arrows or even more challenging gameplay