Them and Us is a classic, survival horror game with a focus on atmosphere and player immersion.
Discover the truth of Alicia’s past as she descends further into her strange, unending nightmare.
The year is 1978. A lone bus, a terrible crash, out upon the old and winding dirt roads which skirt a vast American wilderness. A survivor. A young woman, her mind scarred by a life of tragedy, her name is Alicia. She is alone. She is injured. Around her, quietly, slowly, a surreal and deadly nightmare unfolds.
Fighting for her life, Alicia finds herself in the midst of events she does not understand- a "change" taking grip on the world around her. Its nature, its cause? unknown.
As night descends, she pushes further into the unknown - Will she survive? Will you?
- Fixed camera with tank and alternate control schemes.
- Third-person view with over-the-shoulder aim
- Selected first-person POV for flashbacks, cutscenes, memories, etc.
- Extra game content.
Fixed Camera: This mode is designed for people that want a true classic survival horror experience. For those who like things hard and challenging.
Over The Shoulder: Although we keep some classic elements in this mode, OTS is designed for people who want a more modern gaming experience, with a slightly easier (but still challenging in its own way) experience.
The game pays homage to some of the classic survival horror games we love, expect to see some "rooms" or "eastern eggs" that may remind you of these games.
Regardless of how you play, this game will not hold your hand. You will have to think for yourself about what needs to be done and how to progress the story.
Use your own wits and intuition to make it out alive.
- Post-process effects (bloom filters, god rays, etc.) added for increased immersion.
- Crisp graphics with a 60 FPS default. Unlock FPS is available.
- Optional reversion to first-gen console graphics. The retro mode also triggers fixed camera play for a greater challenge.
- Realistic damage and dismemberment systems with accompanying gore.
- In-world puzzles featuring ciphers and keys.
- Resource management for true survival horror.
Finish the game and unlock new costumes or weapons.
There are different endings. Decide Alicia's fate yourself.