Truck & Logistics Simulator is a vehicle simulation game where you are tasked to perform logistics from beginning to end in single or multiplayer. You will initially take a mission with your vehicle(semi trucks, rigid trucks, pickups, vans), then load your vehicle using a forklift, crane, telescopic handler, wheel loader and other load vehicles available in logistics area.
Multiplayer enables you to make convoys and make deliveries together with your friends.
Attach a trailer to your vehicle (Car/Van/Pickup) to increase cargo capacity. Fill up your vehicles fuel tank from fuel stations and repair your vehicle in maintenance areas. For vehicle carrying truck missions, you must park vehicles on trailers yourself.
- Load your vehicle by using loading vehicles from logistical areas (Forklift, Loader, Crane etc.)
- Multiplayer with cooperative missions. Make convoys and deliver together with your friends
- Deliver vehicles (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, ATV's) by loading them on the trailer
- Day/night cycle and Realistic Weather. Drive careful in weather conditions including Fog, Rain and Snow
- GPS system: Follow GPS on the minimap or vehicle interior to reach the destination
- Fuel system: Vehicles have realistic fuel consumption calculation. Refuel your vehicle in gas stations
- Purchase vehicles from minivans to heavy trucks and grow your logistics fleet
- [PC] Build your own logistics company, hire drivers and assign vehicles
- Traffic with realistic physics
- [PC] Interactable vehicle interior dashboards for all vehicles
- Off-Road paths: Challenging and dangerous Off-Road mission routes
- Map: 24 square kilometer map where you can reach anywhere without hidden walls
- Trucks (Semi/Rigid)
- Dropside Vans
- Monster Truck
Begin missions with driving to the logistics areas and selecting a transport mission. Load your vehicle with diverse loading vehicles. (forklift, crane, telescopic handler, loader). Follow GPS and drive to the destination. Obeying traffic rules (speed limit, traffic lights, etc.) and driving carefully without damaging the cargo will lead to higher income. There are urgent missions that must be completed in the shortest time, also there are fragile cargo missions where you must carefully load drive and deliver.
A realistic environment with Day/Night cycle and realistic weather conditions including fog, rain, and snow. Rain and snow will affect vehicle handling. You will be able to drive freely on the map.
Truck & Logistics Simulator comes with a comprehensive economy system with company vehicle fleets that need to be acquired, scalable warehouses that can be adjusted to your needs, drivers that can be hired to automatically do missions and much more.
Earn experience and in-game money by completing levels. You will receive a penalty on experience and mission reward if you damage the cargo or disobey traffic rules.
- Van/Pickup levels: Attach a utility trailer to your van/pickup to increase its load capacity. Use forklifts to load cargo into the vehicle, then drive it to the destination. In pickup levels, you should avoid dropping the cargo.
- Crane - Truck or Telehandler - Truck levels, Place containers on the trailer by controlling the crane or telescopic handler, then drive the truck by attaching the trailer. In some truck levels, after delivering a container to a harbor, use a harbor crane to load the container on a cargo ship. (in development)
- Car/Vehicle carrier truck levels: Drive cars or vehicles on the trailer, after attaching the trailer to the truck, drive to the destination. Different types of vehicles like Forklifts or Backhoe loaders can also be loaded to trailers and then carried by driving the truck.
- Forklift-Truck(semi or rigid trucks) levels: Load trucks trailer with using a forklift, deliver cargo with driving the truck.
- Dumper truck levels: Load dumper trucks using a wheel loader. After arriving at the destination, unload the load with lifting its body with hydraulics.