If you are looking for a great way to keep friends and family entertained, play Wii Party U and get everyone up off the couch and bouncing around the living room.
Wii Party U takes the features of the game that made it so popular on the Wii console and brings the excitement to a whole new level. As before, you can expect a brand new set of mini games, all designed to make the very most of what the console, as well as the Wii U GamePad and Wii Remote, can do!
In this Wii U release, Wii Party U will bring you familiar ways to play, as well as all new games that will get players of all ages involved. For example, you’ll see classic dice games right next to fantastic challenges that will have you playing along with your Wii U GamePad. Wii Party U is the ultimate party entertainment for everyone. Whether you're a regular gamer or a complete novice, it's so easy to join in the fun. You won't be able to help yourself!
- Everyone at the party competes with his or her own Mii characters in a medley of party games
- Experience new ways to play with others using the Wii U GamePad. For example, in "Lost-and-Found Square," imagine you are the person holding the GamePad and you are lost in a playground. Your goal is to describe your surroundings based on what you see on the GamePad in order to help the other players find your location.
- Post your impressions of game sessions to Miiverse™. You can rate your performance by adding a one- to five-star ranking after the match is over.
- When you want to leave the TV behind, you can choose to play exclusively on the Wii U GamePad with an array of 15 tabletop games, ranging from foosball to baseball, for two-player competitive and cooperative play.
- In addition to the main games that everyone can play together, there are 80 minigames that can be played on your own. These include Tabletop Minigames that can be played with the Wii U GamePad only.