Tähelepanu: See varajase ligipääsuga mäng ei ole täielik ja võib muutuda. Kui te pole elevil selle mängu mängimisest, siis peaksite ootama kuni mängu edasi arendatakse.
Raft is a survival game that can be played alone or with a couple of friends, and it is set in the middle of the ocean. The game is in Early Access and it is being developed by Redbeet Interactive and published by Axolot Games.
The whole point of this game is to survive in the middle of the ocean, and have fun while you're doing it. Slowly expand your raft by gathering debris when you can, and avoid any dangerous fish that could be lurking just beneath the surface. You start things off on a small raft and a small hook that is made out of plastic. Not much, but enough for you to survive for a couple of days. There is no land in sight, so you must conquer the vast blue sea instead. You're hungry, you're thirsty, so surviving won't be easy, but if you're determined enough, everything is possible.
If you don't like the idea of being stranded in the middle of the ocean all alone, you can play with a couple of buddies. Gather resources together and build an entire floating fortress!
Since there's nothing but water around you, resources are quite rare. Whenever you see debris floating by make sure to pull it in with your hook. Scavenge reefs and small islands to find anything, but beware the beasts that stalk the seas. The terrifying man-eating sharks are as hungry as you are.
Raft features online co-op, crafting, research, navigation, diving, and much more!
● Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
● Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
● Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
● Build! Expand your raft from simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
● Research! Learn new things to craft in the research table.
● Navigate! Sail your raft towards new places!
● Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
● Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean.
KOGU 5 TEEMANTIT SELLE TOOTEGA
Mis on HRK teemantid?
English*, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
*languages with full audio support