Assassin’s Creed Odyssey was one of the best, and best-selling, games of 2018, and it helped prove that the Assassin’s Creed franchise was back on top where it needed to be after its rebirth in Origins. Anyway, Ubisoft has been working very hard to keep updates and patches coming to the title to keep players interested in it. And now, a new patch has arrived that has brought not only a bunch of good content, but also, a brand new level of play for you.
For in the Patch Notes, it was revealed that a Game Plus Mode has been added, here is the breakdown of that:
NEW! – Added the New Game+ mode
- Players will be able to keep their current progression (Gear, Mounts, Spear upgrades, Ship upgrades, Abilities, Drachmae, Crafting Materials, etc.) when starting a New Game+.
- To access New Game+, you’ll need to have completed the Family Quest Line.
Other changes in the Assassin’s Creed patch include:
- The tier of the perks available on a Lieutenant obtained from Ubisoft Club and the Store will now scale based on the player level.
- Hard mode fights in the Arena are now a bit harder.
- Added an option to hold down the respective key to increase the number of items quicker.
- Improved some UI aspects of Photo Mode to increase usability.
- Increased maximum player level to 99. NINE NINE.
- Added new Ship tiers to the game.
- Added more Mastery Levels.
- Added two Mercenary tiers and rewards.
- Added 22 Viewpoints that can be fast traveled to.
And, of course, as with most patches, the game has gotten a tone of bug fixes and balances to things like weapon use and damage. There’s also been some fixes to certain story content like Legacy of the First Blade and Lost Tales of Greece. Be sure to check out the full patch notes for everything.