Crackdown 3 was supposed to be one of the big titles of 2018, and a couple years before that, but delays kept bringing the title down, and in more ways than one. Then, finally, when it released earlier this month, it wasn’t the game that many were hoping it was. It was a hollow shell of a title with a lot of flaws and too many big promises that weren’t fulfilled. Now though, the dev team is at least trying to make the game playable and fun for those who have it by updating the game.
In a post on their website, they outlined what the new update would bring, including a couple of fixes to co-op.
Co-op Performance improvements:
- We also improved performance during particularly long co-op sessions.
- We are still investigating other fixes, including the 30 fps lock.
Co-op save games fixes:
- Backing out of the World Select menu no longer overwrites the original selection.
- Co-op campaigns should now prompt for an empty save slot to avoid overwriting existing world data
Players should no longer have incorrect prompts to be removed from co-op session.
When playing co-op, if one person leaves or drops a timer will start, notifying you before it takes you back to the main menu. This was popping up incorrectly for some people in active co-op sessions but should no longer be an issue.
Some other fixes include:
Niemand’s air lift open for business.
- There was a small chance if you died during the Niemand fight, that the air lift to return to the boss arena would not be opened properly. This has been fixed
Tanks bring more BOOM!
- The Annihilator and Minotaur have had their projectile blast radius corrected to better match their explosive visuals
Propaganda Towers only rotate one way.
- The rotating platforms on propaganda towers will no longer hitch a few feet backwards during their rotation
Gaming mice no longer impact menu FPS.
Fixed an issue where mice with high refresh rate/DPI were causing severe FPS loss in menu and occasionally in game.
Crackdown 3 is available now.