Into the Breach: Advanced Edition will be a free update that improves all the aspects of the game and adds more content.
We’re familiar with FTL I presume. Well, the outstanding Subset Games that made that game, also developed Into the Breach. Another turn-based tactical game where mechs and bugs take each other one. A brilliant and insanely difficult title that doesn’t hold hands and makes your brain sweat while looking for the optimal battle plan.
Well, July 19th will see the arrival of Into the Breach: Advanced Edition for free. The Advanced Edition adds:
- Five new mech squads
- Almost 40 new deadly weapons
- Brand new enemies to face
- New bosses
- New mission objectives
- More pilots and pilot abilities
- The “Unfair” difficulty mode
- Seven new languages (Arabic, Thai, Swedish, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, and Spanish)
- Two brand new tracks from the composer Ben Prunty
Into the Breach: Advanced Edition is free for all owners of the original game. This edition also releases for Android and iOS devices. Naturally, that version has an interface made specifically for smaller touch devices.
If, by some chance, you never had the chance to try Into the Breach, now’s the right time to give it a whirl. You can get a cheap Into the Breach key on HRK Game today!