Try the ESO Plus monthly subscription for free for a limited amount of time and see all the perks that it gives you.
ESO is one of those games that you buy once, and get to play forever. There are of course many DLCs and things that you can only unlock if you buy them, but the content in question is well worth your money if you’re enjoying this MMORPG. There is also an optional subscription called ESO Plus which gives you a lot of benefits, like access to all the DLC, experience boosters, a lot more storage space, and so on.
The ESO Plus Free Trial lasts until February 12th, so there’s plenty of time to give it a try and see what it’s like to be an ESO Plus member.
The last time we talked about this game was when the Elsweyr expansion got announced. See, if you have the ESO Plus membership then, you will automatically get that DLC for free. That’s how this subscription works. Pay a set amount of cash monthly and everything will be available to you at all times. If you give this subscription a shot it will give you the following:
- Full access to DLC game packs – new zones, quests, dungeons, and more (Includes the Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Shadows of the Hist, Horns of the Reach, Clockwork City, Dragon Bones, Morrowind (zone and story), Wolfhunter, and Murkmire)
- A Craft Bag offering you unlimited storage for all of your crafting materials
- Double Bank space for all the characters on your account
- 10% increase to Experience and Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Research rates
- Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes
- Double Transmute Crystal storage
Yes, quite a lot of benefits, which is to be expected when you’re giving the devs a $15 a month.
This just lets ESO players enjoy some premium benefits for free, which is an awesome move by Zenimax Online.