It seems like the Valheim devs didn’t notice some of their bugged events before so now they’ve activated them in patch 0.154.1.
Valheim is a game I’m going to praise at every chance I get. We need to show more love and support for insanely small indie devs that pour their hearts and souls into their games. Which end up more polished as Early Access titles than most triple-A releases. And have a lot more content.
The last time I talked about it the game was close to 7 million copies sold. However, today’s topic is definitely funnier than revenue and financial success. It’s about two events that were previously bugged and wouldn’t activate. Now that they’re working as intended, you need to watch out for:
“You are being hunted…”
This event can always activate when you’re in the Mountains or Plains. For 120 seconds your character will get targeted by angry Wolves.
An event that most characters with decent gear won’t even flinch at.
“The horde is attacking”
This one is a bit different. Players that have slain Moder but not Yagluth need to watch their backs on Meadows, Black Forests, and Plains. Because they might get attacked for 120 seconds by Fulings, Fuling Berserkers, and Fuling Shamans.
Definitely a bigger challenge than a wolf attack. You can find the rest of the patch notes down below:
- Fixed issue where capes sometimes formed strange bumps on the back after jumping
- Close build gui with ESC selection fix
- Fuling army event trigger fixed
- Wolf hunt event trigger fixed
- Troll ground slam can now be blocked
- Longship repair & build sound fixes
- Wolfcape durability fix
- Respawning resources timer fix (Berries and flint should now correctly respawn)
- Serpents no longer flee when low on health
- Fixed issue with ship containers not closing properly in some situations
- Raise terrain is more smooth & less pointy
- Fixed water particles & water-surface clipping issues inside boats
- Better fermenter feedback when it’s exposed
- Tweaked some sound assets to use less RAM
- Covered rocks should no longer look wet during rain
Are you excited to experience these Valheim bugged events now that they’re active?
Pick up Valheim on HRK Game for a discounted price today!