What is Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley is a simulation RPG.
Who made Stardew Valley?
Eric "ConcernedApe" Barone developed Stardew Valley.
When did Stardew Valley come out?
Stardew Valley came out on February 26, 2016.
What engine does Stardew Valley use?
Stardew Valley's code was written in C#.
How long is Stardew Valley?
If you focus on only the main objectives, you can finish Stardew Valley in 50-55 hours.
How much is Stardew Valley?
You can buy Stardew Valley for 13,99€. But HRK Game gives you the option to buy a Stardew Valley key for a much lower price at all times.
Buy a Stardew Valley key and
Take over the old farm plot that you inherited from your grandpa. Can you turn this place into something extraordinary with only a couple of tools and some coins?
Can you live off the land and replace these overgrown fields with crop fields? Since the Joja Corporation came to this place, the old ways of life have almost disappeared. The town center is in shambles, but the valley offers much to those that know what they're doing. Restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
Stardew Valley and its Key Features:
- Transform these overgrown fields into a thriving farm - Raise your animals, grow your crops, create machines, and start your own orchard. You have everything you need to create the perfect farm!
- 4-player co-op - Stardew Valley lets up to 4 players enjoy the game together. Work on your farm, share your resources with friends and revive the local community.
- Hone your skills - Farming, mining, fishing, foraging, and combat. You'll slowly improve your skills by doing these activities while unlocking new areas and trying many different professions.
- Join the local community - There are over 30 unique people in Stardew Valley. These people have their own daily schedules, birthdays, special cutscenes, and more. Become their friend and let them open up to you!
- A hidden cave - The underground holds many secrets. The cave reveals savage monsters, potent weapons, new landscapes, precious gemstones, and raw materials as you dive deeper.
- Restore the valley - The town is falling apart. When JojaMart opened, many abandoned their old ways of life. But you can repair the old community center or join the Joja Corporation. It's your choice.
- Find a partner - Stardew Valley has 12 bachelors and bachelorettes for you to mingle with. They have unique character progression and once you marry them, they will join you on your farm!
- Fish, cook, and craft - Will you catch all the fish and become a local legend? Perhaps you will cook meals that boost your speed, skills, and combat abilities? You can even create furnaces, scarecrows, oil makers, and other useful things.
- Detailed customization - Customize both your character and your house!
Buy a Stardew Valley key today and enjoy a relaxing and engaging farming sim alone or with your friends