God is dead, and it was us - who killed him.
Without God - the world became twisted and has fallen into chaos. Malevolent essence bleeding from his dead carcass gives birth to inhuman abominations that roam the land - hunting and devouring anything human. But God’s death has also sprouted new kind of life: The Hunters.
They look like humans, but they are not. They are so much less, and so much more. The meaning of their life is to vanquish the ever-growing Darkness and to protect humanity - at all costs.
Each clan of Hunters has its Chief. You play as one of them. As the Chief - you manage your clan’s camping, shifts, equipment, resources, crafting, trading, travels and most important - the Hunt.
- Twisted, Lovecraftian atmosphere
- Complex tactical combat
- Rich lore and RPG mechanics
- Diverse crafting: weapons, charms, equipment and consumables
- Squad-based strategy
- Over 70 missions
- Clan management
- Over 10h of main-story gameplay
- Over 40h including side-quests
- Massive world to explore
- Unique mechanic: odor and scent