ARMA 3 CREATOR DLC
Purchase this DLC to support your favorite third-party developer and enjoy some of their best work yet. The Arma 3 Creator DLC program enables selected outside developers to publish original new content for Arma 3 as commercial DLC on Steam. The proceeds of the Arma 3 Creator DLC: CSLA Iron Curtain are shared between the developers of this DLC (CSLA Studio), the publisher (Bohemia Interactive), and the digital distributor (Valve).
About the Game
Welcome behind the Iron Curtain! Take a look at what life behind the barbed wire could have been like in an alternate universe of the 1980s in Czechoslovakia and its border with West Germany. Ride, fly, or run into battle against your enemy in an all-new lush and mountainous terrain. Conduct large-scale mechanized infantry operations, Special Forces raids and long-range reconnaissance patrols deep behind enemy lines. Choose to be a member of US Armed Forces, Czechoslovak People's Army, Independent Rebels, or even play as a civilian. It’s all up to you!
How To Launch
Arma 3 Creator DLC is optional to install and load. To play Arma 3 with this DLC enabled, please visit the DLC section in the Arma 3 Launcher, make sure "CSLA Iron Curtain" is owned and loaded, and then launch the game by clicking on the PLAY button.
- Original 256 km2 landlocked map "Gabreta" with deep forests, windswept mountains, and calm valleys
- Close representation of a once heavily guarded border between Czechoslovakia and West Germany
- Cold War era armed forces of the United States and Czechoslovakia, as well as local rebel fighters
- 52 ground and air vehicle variants, selection of 35 new weapon variants
- 9 singleplayer missions and 9 multiplayer scenarios plus variants
The 256 km2 Gabreta Terrain
This map depicts the southwestern border area of 1980s Czechoslovakia and West Germany. The vast border area divides the map into two different worlds.
This contribution of Czechoslovakia to the Iron Curtain stretches through a diverse terrain of rivers, valleys and mountains. Meeting your enemy on the field of battle will make you fight for both urban and country areas while operating from field camps, military bases and airfields.
If you get tired of fighting your enemies, you can just wander into the woods along tourist trails and visit various landmarks including a large castle, a dam, caverns, mines and other interesting places.
Experience the full potential of both armies' inventory. Battle Czechoslovak armored columns in your trusty Abrams tank. Lead a team of Special Forces on a combat patrol in enemy territory. Get together with a group of fellow players and liberate vast territories from the hands of other human players or AI. Alternatively, get back to the roots and visit a military equipment showcase at a local airbase to test all vehicles and weapons in a military training area.
- 9 singleplayer scenarios
- 9 multiplayer scenarios plus their variants (COOP, DM, CP, SC, C&H, End Game, Warlords, Zeus)
- 1 singleplayer Showcase scenario
Compatibility Data For Non-Owners
Tools of the Trade
Two armies and local rebels. That’s a lot of military hardware. Let’s take a brief look at some of what you get.
Take advantage of 30 unique vehicles in over 52 variants in total. Almost every vehicle sports a variety of stowage and other customizable parts including camouflage.
United States Armed Forces
- M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank
- M923 5t truck
- M998/M1025/M1043 High Mobility Vehicle
- LAV-25 Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- M113 tracked Armored Personnel Carrier
- M163 Vulcan tracked Anti-Aircraft Gun
- M270 Multiple Rocket Launch System
- M1008 utility vehicle
- M1030 motorbike
- UH/MH-60A transport helicopter
- Rubber motor boat
Czechoslovak Armed Forces
- T-72 Main Battle Tank
- BMP-1 Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- OT-62 TOPAS Armored Personnel Carrier
- OT-65A Vydra Reconnaissance vehicle
- OT-64A2 SKOT Armored Personnel Carrier
- Pldvk 53/59 Lizard anti-aircraft gun
- ShKH-77 DANA self-propelled howitzer
- RM-70 self-propelled rocket artillery
- AZU 469 military offroad
- Jara 250 motorbike
- Fatra 813 heavy-duty truck
- Mk. V3S transport truck
- Mi-17 transport helicopter
- Small motor boat
- Customized AZU 469 military offroad
- BTR-40 Armored Personnel Carrier
- Sarka 1200 car
- Ada 1600 car
- Mk. V3S truck
- AN-2 transport aircraft
Battle your enemies using 35 new weapons, including multiple variants and a large variety of attachments such as bipods, suppressors, flashlights, bayonets, regular and NV scopes.
United States Armed Forces
- M16A2 assault rifle and carbine variants
- M21 marksman rifle
- M60 machinegun
- M249 squad automatic weapon
- MP-V submachine gun
- M9 pistol
- M1911 pistol
- M72, M136, M47 Dragon, MAAWS, SMAW anti-tank launchers
- FIM-92 anti-air launcher
- static M2 machinegun
- TOW anti-tank launcher
- M252 mortar
- M67 grenade
Czechoslovak Armed Forces
- Sa-58P/V assault rifle
- Sa-58 + VG70 grenade launcher
- Scorpion submachine gun
- OP-63 marksman rifle
- Uk-59 machine gun
- Pi-52 pistol
- Pi-82 pistol
- RPG-7(V), RPG-75 rocket launchers
- 9K32 Strela -2 anti-air launcher
- static Uk-59 machinegun
- 9K113 anti-tank launcher
- M52 mortar
- M53/59 anti-air gun
- T21 recoilless gun
- RG4, F1, URG86 grenades
- FAL assault rifle
- Hunting rifle
Fancy dressing in M81 woodland camo or perhaps M60 Raindrop pattern? No? Then probably a mixture of both complemented with Salamander and Oaks camo smocks worn by the rebels? Of course, we have an assortment of civilian clothes and you might even find a police uniform or two.
Soldiers have to carry a lot equipment in various weather conditions. For that, you get to choose from an assortment of vests, harnesses, backpacks, caps, helmets and other gear. Be sure to check them all in the Virtual Arsenal or in the editor.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS
The Arma 3 Creator DLC: CSLA Iron Curtain was created by CSLA Studio – originally founded in early 2001, the CSLA Studio team focused on the history of the Cold War era in Czechoslovakia from the very beginning. Putting thousands of hours into making community modifications as early as the first Arma game (Arma: Cold War Assault), the team earned the respect of the Arma community. Expanding and improving upon their experience, the team is now enriching Arma 3 with their Creator DLC.