Brush Burial is a lite immersive sim focused on atmosphere, exploration, and surreal storytelling.
You are Fennel, a lithe and limber thief with a suite of unique movement tricks and combat abilities. You are on a mission that transcends the self-serving crimes of your past--to kill the Witch God Yenneloch, and free the woods of her uncanny influence. In return, your own god has promised you a sacred rite of eternal rest. Unless you have other ideas...
- abstract and non-linear levels that allow for exploration and satisfying problem-solving.
- meaningful environmental interactions--grab any object you want; play with fire; use the weapons of slain enemies against their allies.
- an expressive movement system with responsive and precise controls.
- raw but complex melee combat which rewards aggression and speed.
- grimy visuals with a dark science-fantasy slant.
- a roguish array of crooks, scoundrels, and miscreants to befriend, beguile, or otherwise.