In Bus Driver
, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, whilst obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit.
Bus Driver offers twelve different kinds of buses to drive, an expansive city environment with various districts, and thirty routes with varying weather conditions set at differing times of day.
- 12 buses to drive, very detailed models inspired by real-world buses.
- 30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty.
- Multiple duties, such as driving a schoolbus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours, and transportation of prisoners.
- High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
- Varying time-of-day and weather conditions
- Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles (modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbour, and more).
- Living roads, with intelligent traffic controlled by our AI system.
- Non-violent gameplay, bus game suitable for everybody.
- From the makers of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series and the Euro Truck Simulator series, a solid contender in the bus driving games category.