A message from the Elder
“Heed my warning well my friends... A new evil has risen in the far east, a sorcerer and a student of chaos magic has arisen and now looks to the west to use his newly found magic. We must send word to the tribes and gather our best warriors. Some of the magic we will face is new even to me. It will be necessary to call upon some old alliances if we are to make stand against this evil. I will guide you in this journey but much will depend on you.”
What is it?
Dark Quest: Board game is a role playing game that lets you experience a board game on your computer using cards, dice and miniatures. You start the game at hero camp where you must create your party and then go on journey throughout the world by choosing different areas. Choose each area based on your party’s strengths and weakness, draw adventure cards, roll dice, fight monsters and reach the chaos castle to defeat the sorcerer and his magic.
- 8 heroes and over 60 monsters
- Procedurally generated adventures and combat
- rogue-lite experience where you create a party of heroes and play until you win or die
- 8 areas to play with over 150 adventure cards
- Survive the skull of fate and the sorcerer's magic
- Tactical based turn based combat with controlled random numbers
- 50+ combat cards ranging from spells, weapons, potions and equipment
- Unique art world that looks, feels and plays like a board game
ROAD MAP: Early Access
- 2 more areas to the main path
- More party cards, runes and equipment
- At least 4 more heroes to unlock and play
- More secret content at the city that we can't tell you yet
- New alternative area paths
- Localization in spanish, german, chinese, portuguese, french, italian, japanese
- More voices
- More exploration cards to increase randomness of each area
- Higher difficulty modes once you beat the game
The ultimate tabletop game, unlike anything you have ever seen before!
It's a game of your imagination