Darkest Dungeon is a challenging, and highly addictive roguelike dungeon crawler RPG with turn-based combat. It features one very important factor, and that is the mental health of your party. You can gather your own party, train them to be impressive heroes, but instead of facing only monsters, diseases, and other horrors that can be found in dungeons, they will also face their biggest enemy, and that is stress.
Darkest Dungeon: The Color Of Madness is the latest DLC available for the game, and it brings a lot of new features, including a brand new endless mode. It appears that something alien and sinister landed on top of the old Miller farm, and it brought insanity with it. Everyone who witnessed the Comet in the sky couldn't find the words to describe it.
There is a new region in the game called The Farmstead. Darkest Dungeon: The Color of Madness also brought an endless mode where you fight all kinds of twisted foes in a place lost in space and time. Collect the mysterious Comet Shards and then trade them in for new trinkets which can be bought from the Jeweler. A new enemy faction, three new bosses, 4 new District buildings, and new Quirks all await you in Dungeon: The Color of Madness.
- New region: The Farmstead!
- Endless Quest: Survive as long as you can while getting lost in time and space, confronted by unending waves of enemies new and old, pushing ever closer to the crash site of the Comet.
- Twisted new trinkets, available for purchase from the Jeweler. Put your gold away—he trades only in Comet Shards!
- All-New Enemy Faction: The Miller and his loyal workmen have become eerie husks of their former selves.
- 3 new bosses - The Miller, The Thing From the Stars, and the Comet itself!
- New Curios help keep your party in fighting shape as you face the endless hordes!
- Expand your Hamlet with 4 new District buildings and reap their benefits.
- New Quirks, with unique and powerful effects!
- Our biggest soundtrack addition yet from Stuart Chatwood