Death's Playground was created with the purpose of scaring its players.
It brings the single-player psychological horror game experience into the multiplayer world with its dark and scary atmosphere combined with the jumpscares delivered by the prowling killer that has many playstyles in order to catch you out of guard and scare you to death.
The playground for jumpscares
Death's Playground is an Asymmetrical Multiplayer Psychological Horror game (4vs1) where you can choose to:
- Join a team of people who break into haunted locations in search for proof of paranormal activity, while searching and completing objectives while trying to escape a sneaky shadow-like figure that is creeping on you to jumpscare you when you least expect or..
- ..Be the creepy killer prowling on your preys and planning scary ways to scare the survivors enough until you can finish them off, killing them 1 by 1.
- Scary: Enjoy some frightening jumpscares in the dark and creepy environment of the haunted locations.
- Fear of the Dark: The 1st killer being released plays with the common fear of the dark by turning the environment into a darker and harder to see place for you to get lost and end up dead.
- 4vs1: Grab some friends or go-in alone and make some on the go as either, a team of 4 looters or as the creepy killer.
- Proximity Voice-Chat: Talk with each other with the proximity voice-chat but be careful: the killer might hear you! (as well as talk with you)
- Go Nuts: Flashlights, Darkness, Shotguns, Exploration, Rats, Baseball Bats, Hiding, Running, Jumping, Sliding your ass on the ground... Have fun messing around with the mechanics of the game, sometimes you might encounter something funny.
- Re-playability: Unlock different playstyles for your characters when you level them up as you gain experience by playing with them.
- Explore: Explore the different haunted locations to find some Easter Eggs related to horror games & movies as well as random funny things or the rare golden skull.
- Abilities: The killer comes with its own pack of abilities which you can upgrade and change into others to change its playstyle while the survivors can level-up enough to gain some perks to build them into different playstyles to escape the killer's grasp.