This product requires a free Steam account to play.
purchased Steam keys will be available immediately. (More)
Once you buy Demolish & Build 2018 Steam PC on HRKGame, you are going to receive a digital
activation code (aka CD KEY) of Demolish & Build 2018 instantly. You can then activate your
Demolish & Build 2018 CDKEY on Steam and start downloading it!
Your company is going global. Use big machines to demolish huge buildings or go close and personal and use your hammer.
Buy land properties, upgrade your machines and hire workers in different parts of the world.
- Various construction and demolition machines
- 4 different world locations with freely navigable world
- Hire and manage workers
- 2 players cooperative multiplayer, Server is the boss, client can help with tasks and drive vehicles
- Specialized hand tools
- Demolition site dust control
- Finish contracts or use your machines to gather resources and earn cash
- Invest in your own properties
- Demolition site preparation
- Manage your company and make sure it's rating goes up
Available machine types:
Back-hoe Loader - jack of all trades
Demolition robot - great machine for precise demolition
Tower Crane - deliver your materials to normally unreachable spots.
Bulldozer - this heavy machine is great for demolition of small structures, as well as trampling vegetation and flattening terrain.
Skid Loader - a small, but awesome machine. It can dig, demolish and carry loads. Just attach the required part to do the job.
Track Excavator - to do serious digging or demolition, attach a specific tool to the excavator arm.
Wheeled Excavator - smaller version of excavator for different situations
Road Roller - useful for compacting sand and asphalt roads.
Pickup Truck - perfect to drive between contract locations.
Dump Truck - perfect for delivering sand or metal scraps.
Crawler Crane - comes with a wrecking ball, no structure will stand a chance against it.
Concrete Mixer Truck - if you need to pour some concrete on your construction site.
Cargo Truck - designed to carry wood, bricks and concrete segments to construction sites.