Another sunrise, another day of toil. Food must be grown, industries built, science and magic advanced, and wealth collected. Urgency drives these simple efforts, however, for your planet holds a history of unexplained apocalypse, and the winter you just survived was the worst on record. A fact that has also been true for the previous five.
As you discover the lost secrets of your world and the mysteries of the legends and ruins that exist as much in reality as in rumor, you will come to see that you are not alone. Other peoples also struggle to survive, to grow, and perhaps even to conquer.
You have a city, a loyal populace, and a few troops; your power and magic should be sufficient to keep them alive. But beyond that, nothing is certain… Where will you go, what will you find, and how will you react? Will your trail be one of roses, or of blood?
Explore fantastic lands.
Then in the Shadows expansion you'll get a highly anticipated new campaign and story:
This major addition to the game content includes the long-awaited espionage system (spying, infiltration and pillaging). It also includes an entire Major Faction, the Forgotten, whose gameplay is based on espionage.
A nightmare out of history, the Forgotten are a faction that all others thought to be lost or dead. Against their will they were forged into a tight society of violent and distrustful survivors, having spent the final years of the cataclysm alone on the surface of Auriga.
Now, as rifts in their society have led a splinter faction to declare its independence, the Forgotten are risking everything in the hopes that the other factions will accept them - or kneel before them. Masters of deception, infiltration, and sabotage, the arrival of the Forgotten among the factions of Auriga will change everything.
The Forgotten units
Embrace the shadows
- Take advantage of the new “Camouflage” and “Stealth” capacities and play with invisible units on the adventure map.
- Send your Heroes to infiltrate other empires unlocking access to detailed information about their activities. New army actions allow you to steal, capture, sabotage and even poison Governors!
- Defend your cities and Empire against potential infiltrations by using the new “Round up” capacity and other counterespionage skills.
- Equip your Heroes and units with a set of new items, including the new “Scope” accessories, to give them espionage and counterespionage abilities.
- Slow your enemy’s progression by performing a new army action on the adventure map: pillage converted villages, extractors and watchtowers.
Join our community and contribute to the game development. Create your free account http://g2g.amplitude-studios.com/Games/Endless-Legend !