Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
The time for exploring Hogwarts and solving puzzles is over, as the young wizards battle Death Eaters and Lord Voldemort himself. The game is designed like a third-person action title, complete with an intuitive cover system but with a wand as your only weapon.
Not all of the spells are purely for the attack though, with Leviosa allowing you to create and destroy cover and Confundo giving you the power to turn enemies into allies for a brief period. There's never been a Harry Potter game like this before, with enough action and intrigue to suit every fan.
- Action Hero: The most action-packed Harry Potter game ever with intense third-person combat, stunning graphics, and a huge range of new spells to learn.
- Wizards' Armoury: Use a range of authentic attacking spells from the simple Stupefy to more powerful but difficult to use magic such as Crucio and Expelliarmus.
- Dark Arts: Use non-lethal spells such as Leviosa to move objects, Confundo to bewitch enemies, and Expecto Patronum to rescue allies from Dementors.
- Levelling Up: Gain experience as you fight and you can unlock and upgrade Harry's abilities and magic, with up to six different spells available at any one time.
- Kinecting Fans: A unique co-operative two-player mode for the Xbox 360 version features support for the new Kinect motion control system.
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Single Core / 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- OS: Windows XP (SP3); Windows Vista (SP2); or Windows 7
- Video Card: 256 MB DX9c compatible graphics card. NVIDIA Geforce 6800, ATI Radeon X1600 or better.
- Laptop chipsets may work but are not supported
- Free Disk Space: 9 GB