Just Cause 3 is a thrilling open world game created by Avalanche Studios and published by Square Enix on December 1st, 2015.
The third installment of the Just Cause series takes us to the Mediterranean republic of Medici that is being controlled by a vile and ruthless dictator called General Di Ravello. We take on the role of Rico Rodrigues, an incredibly skilled and dangerous man that is on a mission to stop the reign of terror of General Di Ravello.
Just Cause 3 has 400 square miles of territory that serve as your personal playground. The land, the sea, and the sky are all at your disposal to pull off amazing stunts, perform devastating attacks on your enemies, and just generally cause a lot of mayhem and destruction wherever you can. An amazing array of weapons, vehicles, and gadgets is at your disposal which you can use in very creative ways. The General will send his men after you, so be sure to take care of them in the most spectacular and brutal of ways. Just Cause 3 fully supports player freedom so the chaos you cause can be created in all kind of fun ways.
Glide over your enemies with your Wingsuit and rain down bombs and bullets on them. Combine the Grapple with any object for incredible amounts of fun and destruction thanks to a complex physics engine. Use shotguns, missile launchers, grenades, assault rifles, and various other weapons to obliterate the enemy forces. Make use of helicopters, cars, speedboats, and other means of transportation to get from one place to another.
If you're looking for an action game that offers absurd amounts of freedom when it comes to chaos and destruction, buy Just Cause 3. You won't be disappointed.
- Explore a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom – skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits
- Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above
- Use your Grapple and Parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause Chaos.
- Cause massive chains of destruction in military bases, harbours, prisons, police stations and communications facilities to bring down a dictator
- Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes
- Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars and super bikes
- Get adventurous with dozens of challenge missions and collectibles to discover
- Online community features