Minecraft Windows 10 Edition gives you the option of going on many adventures, exploring infinite worlds, and building all manner of things, including houses, castles, and more.
The game offers two modes, Creative Mode and Survival Mode. Creative Mode is the mode where you get unlimited resources and you can do whatever you want to, and this is the mode designed for those of you that just want to build things. On the other hand, Survival Mode, as you can tell from its name, throws you into a harsh world that you have to survive in, create weapons and armor, build a shelter, and more. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition also runs on Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality devices, and it supports all of the features of Minecraft that we enjoy.
Expand your game with various community creations from the marketplace. Get special skins, maps, and even texture packs from all kinds of creators. You can enjoy the game with 10 friends cross-platform on your own Realms, which are private servers that are hosted just for you. There are also all kinds of massive multiplayer servers in the game where you can join huge communities and play together, build together, and most importantly, have fun together.
- Skins, texture, and mash-up packs! We have biome settlers, city folk, town folk, and more!
- ADD-ONS! Learn more at minecraft.net/addons, where you can try some examples for free or learn to create your own.
- Realms! Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere.
- The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
- Cross-platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
- Redstone! Pistons, comparators, repeaters, dispensers, droppers, and more!
- Spooky witches and their huts, complete with cauldrons filled with random potions and the ability to dye armor
- Ocelots! And bunnies!
- Slash commands to let you tweak how the game plays - you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.