What is NieR: Automata?
NieR: Automata is an action RPG from 2017, the sequel to the Nier video game from 2010.
Who made NieR: Automata?
NieR: Automata was developed by PlatinumGames and published by Square Enix.
When did NieR: Automata release?
NieR: Automata was released on 17 March, 2017.
What do I get with the NieR: Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition?
When you buy a NieR: Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition key, you get the following:
- Base game
- The special 3C3C1D119440927 DLC
- An unique Valve Character Accessory
- The goofy Cardboard Pod Skin
- Retro Grey Pod Skin
- Retro Red Pod Skin
- A spooky Grimoire Weiss Pod
- The cool Machine Mask Accessory
- An unique set of exclusive wallpapers that come in the following sizes: (1024 x 768), (1280 x 1024), (1920 x 1080), (2560 x 1600)
How much is NieR: Automata?
You can buy NieR: Automata for 39,99€.
Where can I buy a cheap NieR: Automata key?
You can buy a cheap NieR: Automata key on HRK Game.
NieR: Automata tells the story of peculiar androids 2B, 9S, and A2 and their quest to reclaim the machine-driven dystopia overtaken by mighty machines is told in NieR: Automata.
Mechanical beings from another world drove away humanity from the planet. The human resistance deploys a troop of android soldiers to destroy the invaders in a final effort to reclaim the planet. Now, a war between machines and the humanoid androids rages on... A war that could soon reveal a long-forgotten universal reality.
NieR: Automata KEY GAMEPLAY FEATURES:
- Action-Packed Battles - In a fight against swarms of opponents and hard monsters throughout various open field areas, players will alternate between melee and ranged assaults. The tight controls and highly fluid fighting are easy for newbies to pick up while providing enough of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can conduct high-speed battle moves that combine light and heavy assaults and swap between an assortment of weaponry while escaping adversaries with speed and style.
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World - With no area loading, the game effortlessly connects eerily stunning vistas and settings. The settings are drawn at 60 frames per second and include a plethora of sub-events in addition to the primary storyline.
- Story and characters expertly crafted - The tale of androids 2B, 9S, and A2 and their ferocious campaign to regain a machine-driven dystopia overrun by deadly weapons known as machine lifeforms is told in NieR: Automata.
- RPG Elements - Players can gain various weapon kinds, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout to suit their playstyle.
- The Pod Support System That Assist You Both Inside and Outside of Battle - Pods can assault the adversary in both manual and lock-on modes. They can also help the player outside of battle by allowing them to glide through the air. Pods can be upgraded during the game to include new assault tactics and variants.
Buy your NieR: Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition key on HRK Game today!