What is Project Zomboid?
Project Zomboid is a zombie survival game set in a sprawling open world.
Who made Project Zomboid?
Project Zomboid is still in development, and The Indie Stone is the studio behind it.
When did Project Zomboid come out?
Project Zomboid first appeared in a playable state on November 8, 2013.
How to set up a Project Zomboid server?
Open your Steam Library, click on "Tools", scroll down and download the "Project Zomboid Dedicated Server" file.
How much is Project Zomboid on Steam?
You can buy Project Zomboid on Steam for 13,99€. But you can find a Project Zomboid key on HRK Game for a much lower price.
Buy a Project Zomboid key and
Enter the ravaged town of Muldraugh and West Point. Death will come for you; the only question is, for how long can you hold out?
Help isn't on the way, so you must loot houses, create your defenses, and delay death's approach however you can. Utilize your ruthlessness, resourcefulness, and luck to live to see another day.
Project Zomboid and its Key Features:
- Hardcore Survival - In this sandbox zombie game, realism is a big focus.
- Survive with Friends - Project Zomboid lets you engage in online multiplayer survival.
- Local Co-op - There's even the option of playing the game in 4-player local split-screen co-op.
- Advanced Zombie Threat - Hundreds of zombies lurk in these landscapes, and they come with detailed swarm mechanics and complex visual and hearing systems.
- Sight system - Along with a sight system and real-time lighting, Project Zomboid has in-depth sound and visibility mechanics. Players can shroud themselves in shadows and be quiet to avoid threats.
- A Continually Expanding Map - The game offers a gigantic map that players can explore, loot, and fortify.
- Vehicles - Use vehicles that come with a physics system and realistic gameplay mechanics to increase your chances of survival.
- Tools and Items - Crafting lets you make weapons, barricades, and delicious food. If you manage to chop down a couple of trees, saw them and gather supplies, you may even create a zombie-proof fortress.
- Realistic Survival - Zombies aren't your only worry, as hunger, boredom, illness, and depression are a constant threat.
- Dynamic World - Days and nights swap positions as nature takes over man's world. Electricity starts failing, hordes move from city to city, and winter draws close. The Earth continues spinning no matter what, and you must adapt to the incoming changes.
- Complete Player Freedom - Project Zomboid lets you fish, cook, make traps, do carpentry, and everything else in-between. Character customization comes with a lot of skills and perks for you to utilize.
- No Running - Zombies won't run unless you turn that option on in the sandbox menu.
- Stellar Atmosphere - A chilling sense of dread always lingers thanks to the game's amazingly atmospheric soundtrack.
- Multiple Game Modes - Challenge scenarios, the Last Stand mode, and the usual Sandbox and Survival modes are waiting.
- Comprehensive and full Lua modding support.
- Xbox Controller Gamepad support for all Windows users.