resident evil 4 HD is a survival horror shooter developed and published by Capcom on February 28th, 2014.
We take on the role of special agent Leon S. Kenedy in resident evil 4 HD that was sent to a strange and obscure village in Europe where he has to find the U.S. President's daughter that was kidnapped. But, in this game, you won't face the same old slow zombies you fought in the previous resident evil games. New and much more dangerous threats await.
Terrifying new creatures that have been infected by something called the Las Plagas can be found in this village. All kinds of enemies stand between you and your mission, including hostile and mind-controlled villagers that will attack Leon on sight. Mutated horrors, a strange and mysterious cult called Los Illuminados, and all kind of secrets lay dormant resident evil 4 HD.
The HD brings consistent 60 frames per second to the PC players, as well as a masterful visual overhaul that aims to revitalize this old title with fresh textures, bonus content, and more. Texts have been improved, the game has been optimized for widescreen monitors, textures on the in-game objects, the character models, and backgrounds have all been improved greatly.
Take advantage of native keyboard and mouse support. Customize everything from mouse sensitivity and mouse acceleration to key bindings. Subtitle support comes for the French, Italian, Spanis, German, and the English language.
Buy resident evil 4 today and experience one of the best horror survival shooters ever made, now on PC with improved visuals and more!
- Stunning HD running at a smooth 60 frames per second for the first time.
- A complete visual overhaul has been performed to bring this revered title to the highest graphical quality ever.
- Fully optimized for the wide screen, texts have been sharpened and textures have been upgraded on characters, backgrounds and in-game objects.
- Steam platform support with Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Trading Cards, global leaderboards, and full game controller support.
- Native keyboard and mouse support with customizable key binding, mouse sensitivity, and mouse acceleration settings.
- This new PC version will include everything from the prior iterations including subtitle support in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish as well as previously released bonus content such as the Separate Ways epilogue.