You only live once in Road Redemption, an action racing brawler game where you lead a pack of pikers. Developed by Pixel Dash Studios and published by Dakseas Games, Road Redemption lets players lead their gang across the country, taking part in races, skirmishes, assassanitations and much more.
A spiritual successor to the Road Rash series, Road Redemption takes players on a brutal tour across the country filled with gangsters, thugs, bikers, and plenty of winding road. Carry out missions and contracts, or just stage robberies, to earn cash to spend to upgrade your character, your weapons, and your bike.
Of course, when you’re out on the open road, you won’t exactly have time to do any window shopping. That means that you could only upgrade your loadouts after you’ve someone managed to incapacitate yourself. So don’t be afraid to go down in a blaze of glory, because you’ll be able to return decked out and stronger than ever.
While Road Redemption offers players plenty of satisfying and adrenaline filled action in its single player mode, things get even dicier if you take the race online. With a fully supported online multiplayer, you can start a gang of bikers with your friends, or take your aggression out on them. The choice is up to you.
So get ready to fight dirty with Road Redemption. In this game, it’s not the fastest or the most honorable who wins. It’s simply the one can stay on their bike and take everyone else out.
- Single player campaign fully playable in multiplayer mode.
- 4-player splitscreen co-op.
- Online mode coming very soon.
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Full support for both mouse & keyboard and gamepad control configurations.