Welcome in the vast nothingness of the Sirius Cluster, Pilot. Soon you will scour the vastness of the system, but first, you should read this:
Sirius Online is a space-based MMO inspired by the quick action of Freelancer and the vast beauty of EVE Online. You choose your own destiny, from being a miner and control the mineral supply, over Exploring and finding the deepest hidden riches of the universe, Trade and support the industry backbone, or even become a fighter for peace agains the ever growing Drone scourge... or to drive players into madness by killing them.
Sirius Online has an easily accessable control scheme, a vast and open universe with thousands of explorable object and a really supportive community. Join in today and start off a great Journey - with friends, foes and unsuspecting victims.
- Ever expanding Universe
- 17 Different Ships, each unique in its stats and appearance
- Fluctuating market. You Ship Losses, your mining, your buying decisions influence the market, and therefore ship prices.
- Open PvP. Space isn't safe. Nor are you.
- Multiplayer Raid Hubs. Smash those pirate spawners before they smash you!
- Active and welcoming community (and a Dev, too)
- Use Tradelanes to carry you around the system, or engage the HSD Drive and venture out on your own.
- Intuitive and rewarding Scanning System
- Tons of updates, almost daily
- Your Feedback actually matters.
- Skins, Action Skills, Nore Ships, More Items, More Weapons, More Content
- Persistant Universe with four Factions, Player ruled Fleets and Player Controlled Outposts [PCOs]
- Storylines, driven and influenced by players.
Sirius Online could be your way to Space, to a new world, a new home.