What is SpeedRunners?
SpeedRunners is a multiplayer sidescrolling racing video game.
Who made SpeedRunners?
SpeedRunners was developed by DoubleDutch Games and published by tinyBuild.
When did SpeedRunners come out?
SpeedRunners was released on August 26th, 2013.
How much is SpeedRunners?
You can buy SpeedRunners on Steam for 14,99€. However, you can buy a SpeedRunner key on HRK Game for a lower price.
Buy a SpeedRunners key and
Enter a city packed with all kinds of superheroes. But since there are so many superheroes, getting first to a place of crime becomes a competition. That's why there are many bombs, grappling hooks, spikes, rockets and other gadgets lying around. After all, this is a competition to see who's the fastest. This is what SpeedRunners is about.
SpeedRunners lets four players enjoy a competitive platforming experience where you use power-ups, grappling hooks, and interactive environments to be number one. You're going to swing around, run, use rockets, and even grapple onto other players to knock them off the screen and solidify your lead in this dynamic race.
SpeedRunners and its Key Features:
- Insanely competitive 4-player platforming action
- Can you keep up with the game's hectic pace, or will you fall offscreen and lose
- Grappling hooks, mines, and missiles are just some of the tools available to you
- The game features both local and online multiplayer. You can have two players on the couch face off against two players on the internet
- Solo play is also supported. Take the AI on and test or skills or even put some bots in the matches with other players
- A comprehensive tutorial
- Controller support
- Several uniquely designed maps
- Special game modifiers
- A complex level editor that already helped create 10k custom levels
- An enticing single-player campaign