Run your own old-world fantasy shop in Winkeltje: The Little Shop! Build, decorate, craft, sell, and become the master of your own shop in this timeless management game.
As the shopkeeper of your very own shop, you are in charge of buying, selling, keeping stock of your inventory, and making a profit. Items can be bought from traders or delivered at a fee.
- Buy low, sell high, and make sure to satisfy your customers’ demands.
- A large variety of items: from bulk goods and resources to vegetables and other food, clothes, tools, and even alchemical elixirs!
- Play at your own pace and open your shop when you feel ready for a day of trading.
Bring out your interior designing skills by freely placing furniture and displays.
Decorate your shop well to attract even more customers.
- Tons of different furniture options, from tables and display shelves to counters and storage pallets and crafting stations.
- Expertly place decorations to impress your customers and sell more!
- Fine-tuned controls allow you to arrange the furniture with the greatest ease.
Expand your shop when you have amassed enough wealth. Be your own architect when building your fantasy shop.
- Decide the shop’s floor plan and where to place doors, windows, or archways.
- Increase the size of your store and make it more appealing, having all the items on sale.
- Combine different wall and floor tiles to your heart’s desire.
Gather resources and decide which items to craft for the best profit margins.
- Craft items at dedicated crafting stations, from tailor’s desk and forges to alchemy tables.
- Gain experience to craft higher quality items (and sell them for more!).
Expand the store’s food stocks and grow delicious artichokes, cauliflowers, potatoes and other crops from your own vegetable garden.
- Buy seeds, plant them, give them plenty of water (and love). Harvest the crops to sell in your store.
- Be careful about your home-grown produce. If they aren’t cared for, they might wither and die.
Be prepared for customers’ needs to change with each new season. Random events can affect the supply and demand of goods and might give you an extra challenge (or a tidy profit if you play your cards right).