The Crysis Remastered Trilogy is bringing back the Nanosuit in glorious 4K sooner than we expected as Crytek announces a release date.
Remember when the original Crysis game became the benchmark of PC gaming? If you had a beast of a computer, you went to see could you run Crysis with the graphics settings maxed out. However, today there’s a ton of games that make your PC put in a ton of work if you want to see it in its best light.
Yet, the Crysis games return with an even prettier Nanosuit. We all knew Crytek hinted at more remasters way back in May. And now it’s here, the Crysis Remastered Trilogy arrives soon since we also got a release date. But before we get into that, let’s see what the remastered has to offer:
- Up to 4K on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 at 60FPS
- On PC you can lock in your frame rate or just go for it and play on max settings
- Improved lighting meaning your games shadows and reflections look better than ever
- Substantial performance gains
- Visually enhanced weapons, characters and environments immersing you completely in the Crysis universe
- High-definition textures giving you crystal clear images
The Crysis Remastered Trilogy arrives for PS 5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and the PC. Unfortunately, PC players can get the trilogy only on the Epic Games Store on October 15th, 2021. It will probably arrive on Steam sometime later.
Pick up cheap PC game keys for any of the OG Crysis games that still look amazing today on HRK Game.