Ubisoft is very much determined to make sure that the game The Division 2 is every bit as good, and better, than the original. The original game was fraught with problems at the start of launch, and the sequel is off to a little bit of a rocky start itself. However, things are progressing in a good fashion as Ubisoft is releasing patches that are fixing the problems as they pop up. And they just unveiled a new patch on Reddit that fixes some recent issues that revealed themselves at launch.
Here is the breakdown of it:
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability
Naturally, this isn’t ALL the issues that the game has, but for now, it’s a big step forward, which is good, because reviews of the game are saying that the title is actually really good, and improves upon what the original did. How well The Division 2 will sell is still up in the air, but it’s hopefully going to be another hit for Ubisoft.